Men's Nano Puff® Vest - Classic Navy
Whether you’re out on the Brush Creek Trail or enjoying the night around the fire, this puff vest is an essential for staving the cold. Aside from being classic and stylish in taste, it’s also windproof and water-resistant, ensuring the ultimate protection against the elements. It’s lightweight and highly packable construction means that it has a weightless feel in your pack when you’re not wearing it.
- By Patagonia
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
Interested in additional embroidery? CLICK HERE to add Apparel Embroidery to your cart. We will email you after you've completed check-out to confirm the details of your embroidery request.